Dear Customers, Suppliers, Partners….and our customers in waiting of course too.
Our Robust Business Continuity Plans
We feel it is sensible to offer an outline our current position with regards business continuity and the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic we are all involved in.
It is important that you know we have tried and tested business continuity plans in place and that we are able to meet the needs of you and your customers as we all move through the inevitable challenges of the next few weeks. Therefore, as an outline to our current position and to provide you comfort regarding our ongoing ability to meet you and your driver’s needs:
1. A large proportion of our employee base already does, or has the ability, to work from home. In the last few days, we have begun rolling out additional hardware, software and other process upgrades to allow almost all of our employee base to also work from home if necessary.
2. We choose our supplier base, in part, on their ability to also provide strong business continuity. Thus, when it comes to ongoing delivery of vehicles, services, facilities and driver support, we have a supply chain that is well placed to be able to offer their own continuity to our customers and drivers.
3. We have initiated enhanced online meeting capabilities so that our team can, where appropriate, continue to hold relevant meetings with our customers.
4. We have taken a number of actions to protect our employees and others they come into contact with. These include hand gels, bacterial wipes and sprays, and we have also introduced stronger working practices in terms of hygiene management for all office areas and workstations.
5. We acknowledge that site visits may need to be restricted or halted completely at some point, to protect our colleagues and customers.
6. All external visitors to our offices may be asked where they have travelled from and the address of the company they represent. If their company or location has been affected, then this will be raised immediately with Senior Management.
7. We have reduced the number of non-essential deliveries to our offices in order to sensibly reduce risk to all employees and visitors.
8. We will continue to operate our business within Government guidelines and to ensure the health and well-being of our staff as a priority. We will continue to monitor all Government communications and we hold regular senior management reviews to ensure we react quickly and appropriately.
It is fair to say that we will all have a period of change and challenge over the next few weeks/months and that none of us really knows what this might mean. What we do know is that we have our plans, processes and people as ready as possible to support you and your drivers through these times.
Our best regards and absolute support, now and always.
Active Claims Solutions Ltd